Around Marston St Lawrence
This fairly short route is nice to stretch the legs, with Halse being the only large hill on the route, but still offering some beautiful views of the countryside
- Start by going up Pavillions Way to Halse Road, before turning left at the mini roundabout towards Halse
- Proceed along Halse Road, through Halse up quite a steep hill and then down the hill the other side.
- Continue on the road until you reach the T junction, turning right to head towards Marston St Lawrence
- As you leave Marston St Lawrence, the main road continues right, but take the single track road to the left. This will take you over a stone bridge and back to the main road again
- Turn right at the main road and left at the next junction, taking you back to Halse
- Continue along this road, all the way back to Brackley, turning right at the mini roundabout and back on to Pavillions Way and back to the Leisure Centre
Places To Stop
- There is a nice bridge to stop at for a water break with views of Marston St Lawrence estate
Routes and distances are for guidance only. Please follow the rules of the road.