Brackley Figure Of 8
Distance: 4.4 miles / 7.1 km
A longer running route taking in the High Street and the newly built Poppyfields Way, before looping back to the Leisure Centre via Ellesmere Road.
- Start at Brackley Leisure Centre and run towards Pavillons Way, turning right, heading down hill
- Continue to the end of Pavillions Way and turn left to head along Banbury Road
- Turn left onto the High Street and continue until you reach the junction with Halse Road, opposite the Bell and Greyhound pubs
- Take Halse Road and continue along, bearing right at the mini roundabout and keep going until you get to Poppyfields Way
- Turn right onto Poppyfields Way and follow the road, continuing past Radstone Road, until you reach Northampton Road, where you turn right, heading back into Brackley
- Turn right onto Radstone Road, before turning left onto Ellesmere Road
- Follow Ellesmere Road to the end and turn right onto Bridgewater Road
- Turn right at Halse Road and immediately left back onto Pavillons Way
- Head down the hill back to the Leisure Centre to finish the run
Places To Stop
- Brackley Park on the High Street
- Poppyfields Park on Poppyfields Way
Routes and distances are for guidance only. Please follow the rules of the road.