Brackley Town Loop
This route takes in the north of Brackley, including the newly built estate along Poppyfields Way. This is marked as average due to the long hill of Humphries Drive.
- Starting at Brackley Leisure Centre, head back out to Pavillions Way, then turn right, heading down hill
- Continue along until the end of Pavillions Way, turning left onto Banbury Road
- Turn left onto the High Street and follow it until you reach The Bell and The Greyhound pubs, turning left onto Halse Road
- Continue along Halse Road, turning right at the mini roundaout until you turn left onto Pavillions Way,
- Continue downhill along Pavillions Way until you reach the Leisure Centre again
Places To Stop
- There is a park in town that would be a good place to stop to catch your breath after going up the hill of the High Street
Routes and distances are for guidance only. Please follow the rules of the road.